Bronx DNA Testing Services
Since 2004 IDTO has provided DNA testing services to hundreds of Bronx NY residents. With an easy to get to midtown location. IDTO also provides services to the Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Brooklyn NY areas. Some of the services we provide are paternity, maternity, immigration, and other paternity testing services. To learn more about our services or to coordinate an appointment. Please contact our office today at 347-735-5490 for a free phone consultation.
How To Get Started:
Getting started is simple. Just contact our office today at 347-735-5490 and allow one of our DNA testing representatives the opportunity to help you coordinate an appointment for you at your convenience. All DNA sample collection appointments are performed by appointment only.
All DNA testing services we provide are performed with a partner AABB accredited parentage laboratory and NYSDOH certified laboratory to ensure that all legal chain of custody testing is recognized by Family Courts in New York for child custody cases, Social Security, Immigration Testing, Birth Certificate name changes, etc.
Schedule An Appointment
Scheduling a DNA test is simple. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office today at 347-735-5490 to schedule an appointment today.
What To Expect From Our Service
- Fast, Accurate & Affordable DNA paternity results in 2-3 business days.
- Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
- Easy appointment set-up
- No Hidden Fees
- Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Court.
- Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing
How much does a DNA test cost in NY?
DNA Testing prices start at $325.00 and up.
What do I need to bring to my DNA sample collection appointment?
It should be noted that the New York State Department of Health guidelines requires that one of three documents must be provided to perform a DNA test in New York. This only applies to the residents of New York State. Below is a list
1. A court order from a Judge requesting a DNA test be performed.
2. A prescription referral from a New York State licensed Doctor requesting a paternity test.
3. A letter from a New York State licensed Attorney requesting a DNA Test for all parties involved with your DNA test.
Once you have acquired one of the three items listed above. The next step in the process is to contact our office at 347-735-5490 to schedule your appointment today.
When will I receive my DNA results?
The average turnaround time for you to receive your results is 3 business days from the date the laboratory receives all genetic samples.