Child Support Paternity Test : What You Need To Know

[vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1515207521373{background-color: #ffffff !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”6998″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” css_animation=”fadeIn”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]



How to get a paternity test for child support?

If you are need of a paternity test result to submit as evidence for family court. Today we will describe what you can do to get started. Before we begin, it is important to note that each state law may be slightly different. We recommend that you contact a legal professional who deals with family law in your state for more clarity your state’s law.

In most cases, an alleged father who wants to submit evidence to a judge to disprove or prove paternity will have to first file a petition with the court. Normally, when an alleged father is faced with this type of scenario. The alleged biological father is the non-custodial parent.

Please note, a husband does not need to file a petition because they are considered by the state to be the legal father of the child. Learn the difference between a legal father and biological father here.

If the mother of the child refuses to allow you to perform the paternity test. It would be wise to file a motion with the court. If the mother does not respond she can be held in contempt of court. Again, it important to speak with a family law legal professional in your state to learn more about your state laws regarding a mother refusing a court-ordered DNA test.

Child Support DNA test results:

How long does it take for me to receive my child support DNA test result? If you perform a DNA test through the courts. The process can take anywhere between 6-10 weeks or longer depending on the county.

In the event, you decide to perform the DNA test with IDTO DNA Testing Services. We are able to provide you with a DNA test result in 2-3 business days from the date in which the lab receives all DNA samples.

Can you be put on child support without signing the birth certificate?

Yes. If you are alleged to be the biological father of a mother a child. The can go to a judge and have you subpeonaed for a paternity test. If you fail to respond to the subpoena, the judge, by default will rule in the mother’s favor automatically ruling you the legal father of the child.

If you are need of court-ordered DNA Paternity test. Please contact one of our DNA testing Experts and allow us to assist you with DNA relationship testing needs today! The number to call is 877-680-5800.



[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Recent Content

Scroll Up