DNA Testing For Immigration Purposes
Here is what you can expect from the Immigration DNA Testing process.
- The petitioner will receive a letter or email from USCIS, Embassy or Passport Agency requesting your family to provide additional proof of a biological relationship.
- After receipt of your request letter, You may contact our office to learn about DNA sample collection appointments at 877-680-5800. All DNA tests for immigration purposes are under the strict direction of an AABB Accredited Laboratory to ensure the proper legal chain of custody testing is performed. To learn more about our relationship testing services please call 877-680-5800.
- Once your samples are collected and arrive at the DNA lab. The laboratory will ship a DNA kit to the Embassy in your country on your family’s behalf.
- Embassies are responsible for coordinating DNA sample collections abroad.
- After your family members samples are collected, they will be shipped back to the AABB Accredited Laboratory.
- Once all samples arrive at the laboratory they will be analyzed and a copy of the completed DNA result will be sent to the requesting immigration office. A copy will be also sent to the petitioner.
How much does Immigration DNA Test cost for Pakistan?
The cost of DNA test will vary depending on the number people involved with your family’s DNA test. To learn more about our relationship testing services call 877-680-5800.
Why does my family have to perform a DNA test?
Families who are given the option to use a DNA test to provide proof of biological relationship are given this option due to lack of evidence submitted by their family to an Embassy or USCIS. In order to get the process started. The Embassy or USCIS must provide your family with a documentation letter that offers an option to perform DNA Testing. The document must have the USCIS or an Embassy letterhead.
Having the necessary documentation will allow for your family to have a much smoother process. To learn more about our relationship testing services call 877-680-5800.
How do I schedule my DNA test appointment at the U.S. Embassy?
For Immigrant Visa cases (case numbers beginning with ISL): Once a DNA kit arrives at the U.S. Embassy, the Consular Section will contact applicants by phone to schedule a DNA appointment (using the phone number the petitioner provided to the U.S. lab for DNA testing).
For USCIS cases (case numbers beginning with WAC/EAC/SRC/LIN/MSC and NBC): Once a DNA kit arrives at the U.S. Embassy, the Consular Section will contact applicants by phone to schedule a DNA appointment (using the phone number the petitioner provided to the U.S. lab for DNA testing).
US Embassy in Pakistan, Islamabad Address:
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5
U.S. Embassy Islamabad