IDTO Minnesota DNA Testing services is recognized as a reliable and accurate service that provides the answers you need at an affordable price. All legal DNA Testing services are provided by our partner AABB accredited DNA Testing laboratory to all of our Minnesota clients.
Schedule An Appointment:
Scheduling an appointment is simple. Call 877-680-5800 to schedule an appointment today. All appointments are by appointment only. No walk-ins. Below are some of the DNA Testing services we provide.
DNA Relationship Testing Services
Determine a biological relationship between an alleged grandparent and grandchild
Determine a biological relationship between an alleged aunt or uncle and a niece or nephew.
Home Paternity Test
A non-legal test to help determine a biological relationship between an alleged father and child that can be performed at home.
What To Expect From Our Service
– Fast, Accurate & Affordable DNA results in 1 to 3 business days.
– Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 16 plus years experience.
– Easy appointment set-up
– No Hidden Fees
– Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies, and Family Court.
– Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing.
DNA Testing Minnesota Frequently Asked Questions:
How much is a DNA test in Minnesota?
The price of our DNA testing option starts at $179.99 and up for an Alleged Father and Child. To learn more about our pricing please contact our office today at 877-680-5800 and allow one of our DNA Relationship Testing Consultants to coordinate an appointment today.
How long will it take for me to receive my DNA Testing results?
The average turnaround time for you to receive your results is 1 to 3 business days from the date the lab receives all DNA samples.
What is the process of starting a DNA Paternity Test?
Getting started is quite simple. First, all you have to do is contact one of our offices allow one of our DNA Relationship Testing Consultants to coordinate your appointment at 877-680-5800.
Once your appointment is scheduled you will receive an email confirming your appointment details and the location of your appointment in a city in or near your home.
After your samples have been collected, Your samples will be shipped to the laboratory to be tested. Turnaround time for your results is 1 to 3 business days from the date the lab receives all DNA samples.
Upon completion of your result. A copy of the result will be sent to your home, office, or anywhere you deem private and an email copy of your results will also be sent.
How do you establish paternity in Minnesota?
Establishing paternity is a legal process that allows a father to gain parental rights and responsibilities for their child. Establishing paternity is necessary in order to file for child support, child custody, or other benefits afforded by the law.
The following are the steps to establishing paternity in Minnesota:
1. Obtain a court order of paternity from the court.
2. The mother or father can sign an Acknowledgement of Paternity form at the hospital when they have their baby.
3. The mother can sign an Acknowledgement of Paternity form at any time before her child’s 18th birthday, but only if she has not already signed another one within the last six months and she has not married someone else since then.
4. If neither parent