How To Buy An Online Paternity Test Kit In New York
If you are a father and live in NYS and you are unsure about your biological relationship between yourself, and a child, then performing an At-Home Paternity Test may be a good option for you to reconcile your concerns.
Here is IDTO’s 7 step process of acquiring an At-Home DNA Test Kit for NYS Residents
1. First, acquire an NYS licensed Doctor prescription. This is a mandatory part of the paternity testing process. Otherwise, you will not be able to perform a DNA Paternity Test in New York State.
2. Next, contact IDTO to purchase your kit.
3. After you receive your test kit, follow the easy to read instructions inside of your test kit.
4. Collect your samples and seal them inside of your prepaid envelope.
5. Ship the samples back to our lab.
6. Once our lab receives all of the samples the turnaround time for completion of your results will be in 2-3 days.
7. When your results are complete, your IDTO assigned caseworker will contact you to confirm the completion of your results and mail your results out to your home, office or anywhere you deem private.
Please note: At-Home paternity tests can not be used for legal purposes such as family court cases, immigration and birth certificate name changes.
Most frequently asked questions about Online Paternity Testing Process
[sociallocker id=4843]What do I need to do to perform an At-Home DNA Paternity Test?
Getting an At-Home DNA Test is simple, just contact IDTO at 877-680-5800 and request an At-Home DNA Test from one our DNA Testing Experts.
How long does the At-Home DNA Test take?
At-Home DNA Tests have an average turnaround time of 2-3 business days from the time our lab receives all parties samples.
How will I receive my results?
Upon completion of your results, your assigned caseworker will contact by phone or email to inform you of the completion of your results and home confirmation. After the confirmation call your results will be mailed to your home, office or anywhere you deem private.
Can receive my results by email instead of regular mail?
Yes. Just notify your caseworker when he or she contacts you about your results.
Can be my results be used in family court?
No. At-Home DNA Paternity Tests are only for informational purposes. They can not be utilized for any legal situations such as immigration, family court or birth certificate name changes.
For more information on At-Home DNA Paternity Tests, please contact us today at 877-680-5800 and allow one of DNA Testing Experts assist you.[/sociallocker]